Home Banking Update
We are excited to announce that we will be doing an upgrade to our home banking system on February 16th, 2016.
As a member.net user, here are some things you should expect with the upgrade.
Current Member.net Users:
- If you have the Member.net login page saved in your “Favorites” in your internet browser, you will need to now save the new one as the old one will no longer be active.
- You will be prompted to enter your username. Your username will be the same as on the prior home banking system.
- You will then be prompted to answer one of your security questions. Your security questions will be the same as on the prior home banking system.
- After you have correctly answered your security question, you will find yourself at the new Home Banking System Registration Wizard. Here you will be prompted to enter information such as name, email address, security phrase, that may or may have not been on the prior home banking system depending on your account status. You will then be able to setup new alerts and signup for e-statements if you haven’t already.
- Once you have completed your registration, please take a few minutes to get familiar with the new home banking and check out the new recurring transfers feature that you can use.
First Time Member.net Users:
- Please contact the credit union for registration approval.
- Once approved by the credit union, click on the Register Here link on the sign in page.
- You will be prompted to put in your current credit union account number and also the last 5 digits of your social security number.
- Once in, you will find yourself at the registration wizard where you will setup your name, username, password, email address, security image, and pass phrase, answer security questions, and signup for e-statements.
- Once you have completed your registration, please take a few minutes to get familiar with the new home banking system.
February’s Personal Loan Special
February is here and that means so is our 8% APR* Personal Loan Special! It’s too good of a deal to miss. Stop by at the Credit Union or apply online to get approved. Further questions? Please contact William Martinez at 608-229-7046 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard loan procedures apply. Member Eligibility required. APR=Annual Percentage Rate.
GAP Insurance and Total Restart
If you purchase GAP Insurance from SMACU, our NEW coverage also includes Total Restart. GAP can help cover the difference between what your insurance company says your vehicle is worth and what you actually owe on it.
Total Restart is a wise coverage to add! Total Restart could provide a credit for up to $4,000.00 towards your next auto loan through us, to replace the vehicle that was damaged. Make sure you are covered! This coverage may be added to new and existing loans!
For more information contact Willie at 608-229-7046; willie_Martinez@smacu.org.
Apply for an Auto Loan
If your looking to purchase a new vehicle, why not finance through SMACU? We offer rates as low as 1.99% APR on 2015-2016 models and as low as 2.99% APR on 2013-2014 models. Our online application makes it easy to apply! Or give Willie a call at 608-229-7046 for more details.
9.90% APR MasterCard Credit Card
You will see serious savings with our 9.90% APR* Fixed MasterCard Credit Card. Thinking of doing a balance transfer? All we need is the current statement, payoff amount and full credit card number. If you have any questions, contact Joyce or Willie at 608-258-5062, or fill out a credit card application and make sure to select “Other” and type “balance transfer” in the space provided.
Kwik Cash Line of Credit
SMACU is happy to help your holiday spending be smooth sailing. Apply for a Kwik Cash line of credit to help with the holidays this year! Enjoy being able to advance at your own discretion and have low monthly payments. The Kwik cash can also be used as an overdraft protection.
PIN Required on Debit Cards Out of State
Due to the increased amount of fraud we have been experiencing on our DEBIT CARDS, all OUT OF STATE transactions will REQUIRE the use of your PIN.
We realize this is an inconvenience for our members, however we feel we need to take a proactive approach to protect both our members and the credit union from fraud losses.
In view of this, the PIN requirement will be in effect until we notice fraudulent charges have subsided.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (608)-258-5062, or email email@example.com
**Please remember there are ATM’s available. This does not apply to the MasterCard Credit Card
Instant Issue Debit Cards
We are offering an INSTANT ISSUE option when you are in need of a replacement debit card. Here’s how it works: As soon as you realize you need a replacement card, stop by the credit union and we will issue you a new card for only $5.00! It takes less than 10 minutes AND you can choose your own design!
Home Equity Loan Special
Are you in the market to refinance your current second mortgage or home equity? Or are you looking to be preapproved for a home equity loan? Look no further, St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union has the rate for you. Our current home equity rate is as low as 3.00% APR. Apply online or call 608-229-7046 for complete details.
In need of Over Draft Protection?
Return fees and debit card denials got you down? Why not sign up for Courtesy Pay on your checking account? Click the following link to learn more about Courtesy Pay another form of over draft protection Courtesy Pay Opt-In Form.
In the market for a vehicle?
Click here to get pre-approved through CUDL, and also shop all dealerships in the Credit Union Direct Lending program. Questions? Call Joyce, our Director of Lending at 608-258-6137 today!
Tell Us How We’re Doing
Click here to fill out a KUDOS Card today to rate overall, staff and transaction performances. Your opinion matters to us!