Individual Retirement Account
An Individual Retirement Account, or IRA, is a long-term investment account. There are several types of IRAs to choose from, with different tax and withdrawal benefits. Let a Member Service Representative explain your options and help you choose the account that is right for you.
- $5 minimum deposit to open and maintain account
- Earn dividends on daily balances of $100 or more
- Dividends are calculated on the daily balance and compounded and paid monthly
- Choose from a Traditional, Roth or Coverdell IRA
- Interest earned is tax deferred
- Payroll deduction is available
- Very competitive rates.
- Check details on each type of IRA at the credit union.