St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union (SMACU) will be awarding two $750 scholarships. One will be available to a high school senior, and the other to an adult who is continuing their education.
- You have been a member of the credit union for at least six months (August 2019)
- There is activity on your account within the past three months
- You are enrolled for at least 9 credit hours for the upcoming semester
- SMACU employees, committee members, other volunteers
andtheir families are not eligible.
- You are a high school senior (Senior Scholarship)
- Your total cumulative GPA is a 3.0 or higher (Senior Scholarship)
| 2020-2021 Semester Scholarship|
2020 – 2021 Scholarship Application
Deadline The completed application, essay, and transcript must be submitted by Friday, March 6, 2020.
Awarding of Scholarship Decisions will be made by the SMACU scholarship committee. All scholarship decisions will be made by March 20th, 2020 and all decisions are final. All applicants will be notified by mail.
Please contact St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union by phone at 608-258-5062 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.