Certificate of Deposit
A certificate of deposit is an account with a set dividend rate and maturity date. Its a way to earn higher returns if you are willing to give up some liquidity.
- Certificate deposits start at just $500
- Certificate terms range from 3 months to 24 months
- Dividends on 3 month certificates are paid at maturity
- Dividends on all of the other certificates are calculated on the daily balance and compounded and paid quarterly
- Our 24 month certificate has a one time adjustable rate feature. At any time during the term of your certificate you may adjust to the current 24 month rate while maintaining the original maturity date.
- Check out our great certificate rates!