St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union will work with you to navigate your financial challenges and goals. We’ll empower you to eliminate financial stress, get out of debt, build savings, improve your credit and achieve your financial goals.
Everyone experiences financial setbacks from time to time. Work with us to ensure that unexpected events do not derail your financial health.
A certified credit union financial counselor will take time to understand your financial situation. We’ll develop a personalized plan that works for you. In addition, we will provide you with helpful tools and resources, and will be here to support you every step of the way.
Community Education and Outreach
We offer workshops on these topics and have strategic partnerships with local businesses and non-profits to help assure that members’ personal finance education needs are met. Want us to host an event at your organization? Contact us today to schedule an event!
- Personal Budgeting Help you gain financial stability by determining how earnings can be maximized. Create plans to make it possible to align spending so that money is available to meet living expenses, pay off debt and meet financial goals. Counselors help create a personal spending plan and create a layout of how money will be disbursed and to where.
- Credit Revival Help you to manage spending in a way that allows you to rebuild your credit and improve your credit score.
- Debt Management Learn about diverse ways to structure your debt and to rebuild credit in an efficient manner and make it possible to make ends meet using a budget system.
- Financial Strategy Advising Identify the best ways to use available resources to improve your financial health. This counseling can be used when a member has acquired a large amount of assets.
- Tax Preparation SMACU has teamed up with Focused Tax Solutions, a tax preparation service that assists SMACU members with tax preparation and will file your taxes at discounted rates. Rebecca Hammer, our Focused Tax Solutions representative also offers free workshops in regards to topics such as Retirement Planning, Healthcare and Income Tax Reduction. Please call (262)510-0319 or email her at email@example.com for more information about these services.
Check out this SMACU Budget Worksheet and begin to create your own budget or print one out and have us assist you.
To set up an appointment, please contact one of the Financial Counselors below with a request.
Bring to your appointment: Most recent paystubs (3 or more), bank statements for the last couple of months, bill statements, a monthly statement from each creditor, credit report if possible, filed taxes and any other form of financial statement that you believe may assist you in the counseling process.
Special instructions or documents needed by the counselor will be requested if needed before and/or during the appointment.
St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors:
Katherine Clingan, CCUFC – Senior Financial Consultant
P: (608)258-6305, E: katherine_clingan@@smacu.org
Nicolette Lunde, CCUFC – Senior Financial Consultant
P: (608)258-6305, E: nicolette_lunde@@smacu.org
Joyce Singer, CCUFC – Director of Lending
P: (608)258-6137, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michele L. Lehmann, CCUFC – President
P: (608)258-6163, E: email@example.com