St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union (SMACU) is excited to announce the merger with Heartland Credit Union has been approved by members. Together, we can do so much more while continuing to bring value to all our members.
While the official legal merger takes place September 1, the blending of our credit unions will take some time and you will notice very little change as you conduct business as usual. On November 1, we will be combining systems which is when SMACU member accounts will switch to Heartland Credit Union. We will communicate clearly, with plenty of advanced notice, everything you need to know regarding actions you will need to take. As we go through this process together, know that we are here for YOU and will help along the way.
What stays the same right now?
- Continue to transact business as you always have. There are no changes to your account number, debit card, online banking, bill pay, ACH transactions, or SMACU checks.
- Continue to use the same routing number #275979021 and your SMACU account number for direct deposits and withdrawals.
- Continue to log in to smacu.org for online banking services and use the same mobile app and mobile deposit.
- Continue to use SMACU branches.
- Contact us by calling our Madison office at (608) 258-5062 or send us a message via our website.
- There will be no immediate changes to your credit card. You may continue to use your cards as you currently do.
Delivering exceptional service to members is our top priority and everything will be done to ensure your experience with this change is as seamless as possible. Watch your mail and email, and refer to smacu.org for the most up-to-date information and frequently asked questions.
We look forward to this exciting future direction and the benefits it will bring to members like you!
St. Mary’s & Affiliates Credit Union