- Easy to use and gives you access to your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, seven days a week by using any ATM that is affiliated with the Cirrus network
- Click here to find No Fee ATMs
- Withdraw cash, make deposits or transfer between checking and savings
- No charge to issue the card or for the first withdrawals each month
- Maximum ATM withdrawals per day are three
- ATM maximum amount per day is $300
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account
- You may use your SMACU Debit/ATM Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- To report lost/stolen debit cards: 1-800-236-2442
Protect Your Cards Directly From Your Phone! SecurLOCK Allows a cardholder to control the how / where / when their payment cards are used via their mobile device.
- Turn your card on or off with the touch of a button.
- Set location-based controls.
- Block international transactions or set spending limits.
- Receive instant alerts
To learn more or to download the FREE app, search for SecurLOCK Equip in your app store.
- SecurLOCK — iTunes® app | Google Play app
Alliance One Network
We’re part of the Alliance One networks, which include over 4,900 surcharge-free ATMs. That’s more than what some big banks offer!
- Surcharge-free ATM privileges for savings and convenience
- Access to all your financial needs when away from home
- Find Surcharge-free ATMs easily via web locators or mobile apps:
- Alliance One — Web Locator| iTunes® app | Google Play app
CO-OP Shared Branching
SMACU participates in the CO-OP Shared Branching Network. There are six locations in the Madison area, over 40 in Wisconsin, and over 5,600 locations nationwide! You can use their drive-up locations to access your money, make deposits or take care of your loan payments.
In order to conduct your transactions at a Service Center, you must have:
- ID with your picture AND signature
- Your SMACU account number
Text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby ATM and Shared Branch Locations.
SB = Shared Branch
SBX = Shared Branch Xpress
Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to find a location by telephone.