- Easy to use and gives you access to your checking or savings account 24 hours a day, seven days a week by using any ATM that is affiliated with the Cirrus network
- Click here to find No Fee ATMs
- Withdraw cash, make deposits or transfer between checking and savings
- No charge to issue the card or for the first withdrawals each month
- Maximum ATM withdrawals per day are three
- ATM maximum amount per day is $300
- Purchases are deducted from your checking account
- You may use your SMACU Debit/ATM Card anywhere MasterCard is accepted
- To report lost/stolen debit cards: 1-800-236-2442
Protect Your Cards Directly From Your Phone! SecurLOCK Allows a cardholder to control the how / where / when their payment cards are used via their mobile device.
- Turn your card on or off with the touch of a button.
- Set location-based controls.
- Block international transactions or set spending limits.
- Receive instant alerts
To learn more or to download the FREE app, search for SecurLOCK Equip in your app store.
Alliance One Network
We’re part of the Alliance One networks, which include over 4,900 surcharge-free ATMs. That’s more than what some big banks offer!
- Surcharge-free ATM privileges for savings and convenience
- Access to all your financial needs when away from home
- Find Surcharge-free ATMs easily via web locators or mobile apps:
CO-OP Shared Branching
SMACU participates in the CO-OP Shared Branching Network. There are six locations in the Madison area, over 40 in Wisconsin, and over 5,600 locations nationwide! You can use their drive-up locations to access your money, make deposits or take care of your loan payments.
In order to conduct your transactions at a Service Center, you must have:
- ID with your picture AND signature
- Your SMACU account number
Text a Zip Code to 91989 to find nearby ATM and Shared Branch Locations.
SB = Shared Branch
SBX = Shared Branch Xpress
Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to find a location by telephone.